GO!

Advice on working w/o gear

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2  
Luna

Future Service- Dog

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 4:27pm PST 
Sam's human makes SD gear? Is there a link to a website, please? I'm curious!
[notify]
Harley, SD,- CGC, TDI

Super Service- Boy!

Barked: Thu Sep 27, '12 7:06pm PST 
Sam's mom makes AWESOME SD gear. I don't know if she has a website. I found her initially on eBay. Here is a link to a current listing. I'm sure you can find her store from there or you can pmail her!

http://item.mobileweb.ebay.com/viewitem?itemId=150892765509& index=1&nav=SEARCH&nid=66747564535
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 7:08pm PST 
I have had a few times that I had to work sadie with out her gear cause I had been out walking and needed to slip in to the store. There is one near me that I can do this. But I have had a few issues with others stores that are smaller not the lg. grocery store. One store was really rude to a friend cause she had told him that I could not bring her in there. He had told her that Sadie was a SD and she had Quoted: That she had herd that before. He was affended more then I was, I thought that was funny that he would do that. Cause there was a few times himself he had picked a fight with me about Sadie not being a SD and being embarased with being with me using Sadie. I have had family and friends that have done that too and find there not much I can do about it.
[notify]

Max-SD

https://www.face- book.com/Sequoia- sMaximum

Barked: Thu Oct 4, '12 11:07am PST 
I keep a bandana with a SD patch on it with me at all times, even off-duty walks. It slips over the collar. Sterling's person made it.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 14)  
1  2