GO!

Its here

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Diesel

Romp often

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 3:06pm PST 
My future sdit was born yesterday morning a day before my breeders birthday. I get to evaluate the puppies a few times before they are weaned to make sure he/she will be the best suited for my purposes. Im excited but sad and emotional all at once. There were five black and rust and two red and rust doberman pups. party
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 4:20pm PST 
That is so cool Deasel I to am sad for you too I do understand why you are feeling that way. Everytime we loose a beloved fur friend we feel like we have lost a piece of ourself. Sometimes though life does not give us time to greive.
[notify]
Diesel

Romp often

Barked: Thu Feb 23, '12 5:41pm PST 
Yeah. Thats why i got diesel before harley retired so i would not have to grieve and train but life is unpredictable and im going with the flow. At least ive had a few months to mourn. I am still excited to meet my puppy. A little bundle of joy os natures medicine.haha
[notify]