GO!

Freedom Design Harness/Vest- Modification

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Ginger DSA- ThD TT CGC - &hearts

My Angel

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 8:19pm PST 
Yeah it seems it's designed/made differently so it does not have or need that type of trim/edging. However if you look at photos of service/therapy dog vests it seems like the majority of them do have some type of edging or trim so if you're used to seeing that I can see how the Freedom design one might look odd.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Im a SD and- proud of it so- there!!!!

Barked: Sat Apr 13, '13 8:38pm PST 
I know what you mean I have ordered a couple packs and they just aren't what I had hope I am still looking for better (bigger bags) on a pouch for a Bug out bag for Sadie. I am looking to desighn something that I can use like that now.
[notify]
H, my angel- in heaven.

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 12:44am PST 
I never knew what was meant by "edging" either until this was just cleared up!
The freedom harness is stitched together completely around all the edges, so there is nothing unfinished about it.
Modifying it in the way described here is definitely cosmetic only.
[notify]

Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Sun Apr 14, '13 5:33pm PST 
I am working on something like that too I need to alter what ever pack I plan to get cause the next one will be for Sadie's Bug out pack I am making and putting together. Modification of the pack I get her will be a good thing since I will need to have a pack that will hve stuff that she will need in a
crisis situation.
[notify]
Crazy Sadie- Lady

Barked: Fri Apr 26, '13 6:46pm PST 
I am looking for a vest that I use with a pulling situation. I am building a cart for Sadie to pull and I have pretty much figured out most of it but I know I could use her offical vest for her SD work too.
I think I need more then that and a harness that goes cross wise rather then down the back.
Does anyone know that this person could make something like that ? I have some of the matterals I just need them to put it all together.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3