GO!

"No Petting, PLEASE!"

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4  
Tiny

Tiny- All Heart with a- Big Bark.

Barked: Mon Mar 27, '06 12:37pm PST 
Unless Tiny is down, no one pets him. I have only had one occasion when a little girl ran up to hug him. Tiny was patient and ignored her. I admonished her parents who were not supervising her. If someone approaches and Tiny is down, if they ask, I will permit them to pet Tiny if Tiny feels they are "safe".
[notify]
Lily CGC

Enjoying- Retirement

Barked: Mon Mar 27, '06 2:48pm PST 
I've been known to just leave it at "not right now", forget even saying she's working, just continue doing what we were doing. If I have time and an adults asks about her I'm willing to have a conversation. I've met a few people, one with panic disorder that were very interesting in SDs for their illness.
[notify]
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 32)  
1  2  3  4