GO!

Service Dog Discussion Group

The Service and Therapy Dog forum is for all service and therapy dogs regardless of whether or not their status is legally defined by federal or state law, how they are trained, or whether or not they are "certified." Posts questioning or disputing a person's need for a service or therapy dog, the validity of a person's service or therapy dog, or the dog's ability to do the work of a service or therapy dog are not permitted in this forum. Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times.

Dodger Doodlenski

Are we gonna- learn something- new yet?

Barked: Fri Dec 23, '05 8:02am PST 
Hi everyone, My mom recently started a Service Dog Discussion Group and got permission from Dogster HQ to post the information about it here so all who have any type of Service or Therapy Dog who are interested in joining can. It's a safe, nonjudgmental place to chat about Service Dogs. The address is: www.msnusers.com/FriendsofServiceDogs. You do need to sign up to join but my mom checks daily for new members so don't worry you will be accepted. Oh and for those who want to learn more about Service Dogs and what we do for our humans feel free to join and learn:0)
[notify]
Baron

Must not leave- couch - it may float- away

Barked: Sat Dec 24, '05 3:09pm PST 
I tried to sign up - I love the idea. Barron starts his classes in January and I would love to be in touch with people who have been through the classes and are involved in therapy or people who are also going through the classes. It took me forever to find a group locally that provided the classes. It would be a great way to get info out to people.
[notify]
Sabrina- 2000~2012

To break- injustice we- must break- silence

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '05 10:51am PST 
I joined!

Great idea Dodger!
[notify]

Dodger Doodlenski

Are we gonna- learn something- new yet?

Barked: Sat Dec 31, '05 1:26pm PST 
Hey everyone, Mom said I should let you know the chat room is opened between 9 and 10 pm every night. Join up and come chat!!!!!!!
[notify]
ivy

diva service dog

Barked: Mon Jan 2, '06 1:08pm PST 
Oh, sounds interesting...
[notify]