GO!

Rocky's 11th Birthday!!!

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 10:55am PST 
So, my old man is 11 today puppy

party

He's had a fab day, which included: sleeping, waking up to go for a walk in the woods, eating a nice big chunk of Gammon steak for lunch, sleeping some more and chilling out on the sofa, another walk and a game of frisbee this afternoon and he's just had rump steak, chicken nuggets and raw kidney for dinner... I also got him a dog-friendly Birthday cake from Pets at Home which we are going to eat with ice cream in a little while puppy

As a lot of you know, Rocky has cancer and as we don't know how long he has left with us, I wanted to make what will probably be his last birthday, a fab one...

Right now I think he's had a good day. He looks very content and has had loads of cuddles and fun today puppy

He is starting to look very old now though cry But he's still as handsome as ever, in my opinion puppy
[notify]
Wellington- 4/14/01 - 2/18/13

No I'm NOT a- Saint Bernard.

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 1:53pm PST 
Happy Birthday Rocky! Us 11 year old, cancer survivors sure know how to live life to the fullest - One day at a time! So glad you had a great b-day! You deserve it.

Slobbers from California, USA

party
[notify]
Monty

I live to dig

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 7:56pm PST 
Happy Birthday!!! I'm 11 and a half, and I know how special birthdays are in our golden years. Hope you have many, many more!
[notify]

Natasha - 美花- ~Beautiful- Flower~

Let's play tag!- You're it!

Barked: Thu Jul 5, '12 3:10am PST 
Happy birthday Rocky! party party snoopy blue dog
[notify]
Kashmir- ♥ CGC

Boxer Beach Bum

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:11am PST 
Happy Birthday Rocky!! Hope u had a wonderful day! party
[notify]
♥CHLO- E♥

Chloe's got Mom- wrapped around- her paws

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:20pm PST 
Happy BIrthday Rockypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishes
[notify]
Thor

Hump Hump

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 5:08am PST 
Happy belated Birthday Rocky....balloons

You old fart....big laughbig laugh

Hugs & Farts
Thor..wave
[notify]

Barked: Tue Aug 7, '12 1:27pm PST 
Wishing Rock a Happy Birthday, may he have many more... party
[notify]