GO!

My baby's eleven!

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

Hershey

I'm sticking my- tongue out at- you!

Barked: Tue May 29, '12 1:06pm PST 
Yesterday was Hershey's birthday, and my princess turned ELEVEN! I have to be honest and say it is bittersweet! She is still running zoomies like a puppy and has more energy than I can harness. We just had lab work and x-rays done in April and she is great, and I'm thankful for that...so very thankful! But, I still don't like that number creeping up. But, we had a party and she got all kinds of spoiled! I just can't believe it's been 11 years!!
[notify]
Raskol

Paddle!- Paddle!- Splash!

Barked: Wed May 30, '12 7:43am PST 
Happy Happy Birthday hershey!!!!!party

Sounds like you had a great time.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 5:46am PST 
Sorry I'm a bit late, but HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!! party

I hope there will be many more.

Rocky will be eleven in July and thankfully, he too is still very puppy-ish big grin
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu May 31, '12 7:56am PST 
Happy Birthday Hershey!!!cheercheercheercheercheerhappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancepartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartypartyhug hughughugwisheswisheswisheswisheswisheswishesflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
[notify]
Angel

Sweetness, Soul,- & Inspiration

Barked: Fri Jun 1, '12 4:06am PST 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hershey!!!!partypartypartypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswishes My mamma knows exactly how your mamma and Rockys mamma feels too...I will be 11 this month!!!! You guys are lucky to be able to act sooo young....I don't really act young but I love my life anyway, just the way it is! Hershey it sounds like your mom has had you most of your life ....11 years....if so you have been sooo lucky to have been loved sooo long. I have only known "family" and love for 7 months of my entire life....our people who love us must remember how many years ..or months we enjoyed of our love and what a BLESSING they are to us! Hope we all have many many many more happy birthdays!!
[notify]
Turner - Gone Too- Soon

Hi I'm Turner- Wanna Smell My- Butt?

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '12 8:29am PST 
Happy Belated Birthday Hershey! balloonsballoonsballoonsballoonsballoons
[notify]
Duke

I'm Adopted!

Barked: Sat Jun 2, '12 9:51am PST 
Happy happy birthday, from all of us to you,
Happy happy birthday, I wish the best to you! party
Congrats on turning eleven!! hamster dance snoopyblue dog
[notify]
Monty

I live to dig

Barked: Sun Jun 3, '12 9:14am PST 
I turned 11 in January and my mom felt the same way as your mom. My bloodwork was all good, too. Hurray for healthy seniors!! Happy birthday and I hope there are many more to come!
[notify]