GO!

Pet Strollers for Rough Terrain

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 9:10pm PST 
My family and I go camping. We decided to take Jake, our poodle, with us, and to bring a heavy duty stroller to move along the trails. We figured we could attach some of our gear to the stroller and keep Jake in it when he got too hot or tired. He is already 12 and has bad arthritis. We wanted him to be comfortable. We found the right pet stroller on http://www.doggie-diva.com/pet-zip-1st-class-dog-jogger.html. It has lasted for three years and we are thrilled. Please let me know of your experience with rugged pet strollers.

Thanks, dogprotector1
[notify]
Pooch ~ I- miss you ~

love forever

Barked: Sat Mar 17, '12 9:50pm PST 
I have that same Petzip jogger stroller too. It's pretty good, I agree. The only problem I've had is it tends to tip backwards at times.

I recently found a new stroller online that looks like it is very similar to the Petzip stroller except it has improved on some of the features, like it doesn't tip over and it uses air-filled tires so it's supposed to be even better for hard terrains. It's also a little roomier. I have not actually tried it myself but from the reviews I read and looking at the features it looks great, I'm thinking about buying one too. It's called the Dogger stroller. If you search on google you can find it I'm sure.
I am on a Yahoo Group called PetStrollers and the people in the group spoke highly of it too.
Another one that I heard good thing about it the Petgear AT3, but they came out with a new model and I have heard it is not as good as the old/original one.
[notify]

Barked: Sun Mar 25, '12 11:33pm PST 
A doggie stroller looks like a brilliant idea!
[notify]

Barked: Tue Apr 17, '12 6:08pm PST 
Thanks for your response about the pet jogger. I compared it to the one I was looking at (pet strollers). I still like the one I first spotted and am going to try it out.

Thanks, Diane
[notify]