GO!

My poor Taylor is having a hard time.

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

(Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Taylor

Barked: Mon Oct 31, '11 8:03pm PST 
Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!
Happy Howloween!

Taylor the Jester!

Edited by author Mon Oct 31, '11 8:25pm PST

[notify]
Maggie

Maggie aka "the- nibbler"

Barked: Tue Nov 1, '11 2:25pm PST 
Hi:
I'm so happy to hear that Taylor is feeling a little better. I completely understand about the food issue. It's hard when you have multiple dogs and the food is expensive.

I provided all those links for you just so you wouldn't have to go searching and I think I might have broken the rules here on the forum and for that "I apologize".

I hope your boy continues to improve with time. smile
[notify]
Scooter,- PAWS

Power of the Paw- for those who- need it

Barked: Wed Nov 9, '11 5:16am PST 
Glad to hear you are feeling better...I'm gonna put my paws together and pray that the good times keep coming. Hang in there Taylor and we're glad you came here for support! big grinway to gohug
[notify]

MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Nov 9, '11 12:08pm PST 
We're with Scooter!!dancingdancingdancing
[notify]
Lexi

Spreading Smiles- Wherever I- Go....

Barked: Thu Nov 10, '11 2:37pm PST 
We're with Scooter toohug
[notify]
Taylor

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 6:42pm PST 
Sorry for the lack of updates. Taylor turned 14 on November 2nd and he a great day. His legs are getting a lot worse we pretty much have had to cut out his daily walks going just half way around the block exhausts him to the point where he can't walk and the bottoms up leash makes it worse. I don't see much difference in his cognitive function, but he is still loving life and waiting for it to snow. (Hurry up and snow Minnesota!!!) I will attach some pictures of his birthday.

Cake!

Give me some cake!

Eating cake

I'm 14!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 10:03pm PST 
Taylor,
Belated Happy Birthday.party We're glad to hear that although you are slowing down you are still enjoying life and doing pretty wellhughughug to your family for all they cope with.wishes on the meds making things better soon. We hope you and your Family have a Happy Thanksgiving and remember to give extra thanks for having you in their lives. Our pawrents always do. We will have a quiet Thanksgiving with just the pawrents this year but Mommy makes a great Turkey and this year she'll have a break because we won't go to our human sisters on Thursday and then Mommy have to cook again on Friday ( 2nd Thanksgiving) so Daddy gets dinner the way he likes it.
[notify]
Taylor

Barked: Thu Nov 17, '11 11:31pm PST 
Thanks for reminding me Mika&Kai. Now that Thanksgiving is right around the corner I would like to thank Mika&Kai, Scooter, Lexi, Maggie, Buddy, Grace, Beaurgard, Marcus, Clyde, Sonja, Fritz and Misty. You don't know how much you have helped my mom try her best to deal with my issues. She has had a very rough year taking care of us pups. With my brother Bart getting cancer and passing away my little sister who is only 3 having a cancerous tumor removed (luckily it was low grade and shouldn't cause a problem), my other brother Bruno having a scary ER visit due to food bloat and now my issues.-Taylor.

Taylor thanks you and so do I. These dogs that we are given are gifts and we should be grateful for them everyday I know I am. Life is short and you don't want to miss a thing. I make sacrifices for my dogs everyday and I know so many people here on Dogster do as well. This Thanksgiving please be thankful for everything you are given in life no matter how big or small. I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. smile
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:45pm PST 
Taylor,
No Thanks needed here. You are very welcome for the support we have been able to give. Indeed we are all blessed and I think far better as people for having our furkids in our lives. We will continue to keep you and your pack and many of our other Dogster pals and their people in our thoughts and prayers and say an extra prayer of thanks for having each and every one of them.Dogster has been a wonderful place for us to share,learn,grow and meet so many wonderful pups and their people. No where else have I found such a friendly supportive atmosphere where sharing the joys and sorrows and just stories is enjoyed by others rather than boring them. Once again many blessings to you and your family and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:45pm PST 
Taylor,
No Thanks needed here. You are very welcome for the support we have been able to give. Indeed we are all blessed and I think far better as people for having our furkids in our lives. We will continue to keep you and your pack and many of our other Dogster pals and their people in our thoughts and prayers and say an extra prayer of thanks for having each and every one of them.Dogster has been a wonderful place for us to share,learn,grow and meet so many wonderful pups and their people. No where else have I found such a friendly supportive atmosphere where sharing the joys and sorrows and just stories is enjoyed by others rather than boring them. Once again many blessings to you and your family and our thoughts and prayers are with you.
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 5: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5