GO!

Pee Keeper for incontinence

Share advice for keeping your aging dog happy and healthy

Summer

It's not a walk,- it's a- sniffathon!!

Barked: Fri Apr 29, '11 10:13am PST 
Has anyone used the PeeKeeper for incontinence? peekeeper.com I was going to order one for Summer since her incontinence is getting bad. Just wondering if anyone had any experience with them. My little beagle can get all the other diaper garments right off!!
[notify]
Zoie

45 Mile Per Hour- Couch Potato

Barked: Sat Apr 30, '11 5:58pm PST 
I am not sure what the Pee Keeper looks like but my friends have used what are called belly bands, not a brand name I don't think but they work well and the dogs have not gotten them off.

Good luck.
[notify]
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Mon May 16, '11 9:17pm PST 
have you spoken to your vet about proin?
[notify]

Sachi- (1997-2012)

Dirt is a girls- best friend!

Barked: Sat Jun 4, '11 6:33pm PST 
I have been looking up similar products today. I have no idea which one to get. >_< The Tinkle Trousers look promising. There are also Joybies Piddle Pants but the design seems like it would put pressure on the neck. This is the first time I've heard of the Pee Keeper. Did you end up buying one? If so, does it work well? What other ones do you know about?

Sachi has to go pee about every three hours and won't use any pee pads that I put on the floor. I had the same problem with Keiko at about this age. I started using disposable diapers on her when I wasn't home but she would just get them off.
[notify]
Summer

It's not a walk,- it's a- sniffathon!!

Barked: Sun Jun 5, '11 5:07am PST 
I did buy them, and they work great!!! Summer can not get them off, they stay in place, and they are lightweight and very comfortable looking for her. I am very happy with them. I bought some panty liners and some light days maxi pads made for women to line them, and it works. She wears them all the time in the house, and doesn't mind at all.

I would highly recommend them. Let me know what you think!!!
[notify]
Sachi- (1997-2012)

Dirt is a girls- best friend!

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 6:51pm PST 
I have ordered some Pee Keepers. way to go I thought it would be annoying to figure out the size but it was actually very easy. I'm so glad people are making products like these. I have been frustrated trying to keep the house accident free. It will relieve so much stress if it works for Sachi.

Edited by author Tue Jun 7, '11 6:53pm PST

[notify]

Barked: Thu Aug 30, '12 9:44pm PST 
I think this is a ripoff. It is heavily promoted as escape proof, but my dog easily wriggled out of it every time I put it on, regardless of how I adjusted it. Further, THE COMPANY DOES NOT STAND BEHIND ITS PRODUCT. Staff members are rude; they give all the appearance of someone who has to deal with loads of dissatisfied customers each day. If you dog is incontinent, don't plan to rely on this product; try something else.
[notify]
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Aug 31, '12 3:54am PST 
I wish they had xtra large. They are all for small dogs.
[notify]
Harley &- Rubi

me, me, me it's- all about me!!

Barked: Sat Sep 1, '12 9:17am PST 
It looks like a great idea. My dog has been this way since she was 6 months old and she is now 9 years old. I absolutely HATE that they make all kinds of stuff for small dogs... Hello! there are big dogs in the world too. Maybe one day people will realize that big dogs have problems and cater to them, like they cater to the smaller dog. In fact bigger dogs seem to have more problems. I will keep an eye out for something that will work for the larger dogs.
[notify]