GO!

Scotty Tremmens?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Dogsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Dogster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Fred

Barked: Sun Jun 17, '07 5:50am PST 
I wonder if I have any Scotty friends who have this same problem. Sometimes I just start quivering and can't stop! What is happening! Mom get really worried when it starts!
[notify]
Fiona- McCrotchsnif- fer

Ummm, it wasn't- me.

Barked: Fri Jun 22, '07 3:07pm PST 
that's common in alot of puppies. Ya know, when you're bred for action then are put in an enviroment where your natural abilities aren't being used as your fore bearers, all kinds of energy happens.

But as with anything if you feel it's serious, it's always best to consult your vet.
[notify]
Cici

Don't call me if- there is no- food!!!!!!!

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '07 9:39pm PST 
Well Fred, since your 8 years old I would want to know how long this has been happening. Sounds like you might wanna get your mom to take you to the vet and get a once over. It's probably nothing, but the vet would know. Good luck!
[notify]