GO!

Introducing Ginger, Maxwell's little sister....

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Ginger

Ready Set GO!

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 7:42pm PST 
Here she is! Coming home on Monday after getting spayed and will be getting a nice dinner of skinned chicken. Planning to start with breast back so the bones are easier to chew.

As you can see she is pleasantly plump and I get to put her on a diet just like I had to for Max when he started raw.

Hope to be taking progress photos as we go along. Hoping to remember to do so actually.

Max is very suspicious and we got well sniffed when we came home. Got the crate, the leash, collar, Xpen and bed all ready for her.

Going to be a very long weekend.

Edited by author Fri Jul 12, '13 7:43pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 7:49pm PST 
How exciting! Congratulations on your addition of a very sweet looking girl puppy
[notify]
Saya

I want to play!

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 8:31pm PST 
Congrats on her she looks cute I'm sure she'll look great once she is settled and doing well with you.
[notify]

Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Fri Jul 12, '13 11:35pm PST 
Congratulations!! way to go
She is one lucky pup to be joining your family!
[notify]
Feather

Just a quick nap- before bed- time!!

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 5:30am PST 
Congratulations, she's a beauty!! I can't wait to hear all about her!
Also can't wait to hear about her weight loss progress. I have a few "plump" dogs here for some reason, don't know how that happened....

Looking forward to her stories!
[notify]
Charlie

The world is my- food bowl!

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 9:39am PST 
Love her already! She's so lucky to have such a knowledgeable owner smile.
[notify]
Mervyn

Bigger is Better

Barked: Sat Jul 13, '13 10:39pm PST 
She is adorable! Too bad about the spay, though. Starting with chicken is a good idea. She really doesn’t look too bad. Unfortunately, being spayed will cause her metabolism to really slow down. So, keep that in mind when feeding. I hope she gets along well with Max. It sounds like she got a fairly decent home. Congratulations!
[notify]
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Sun Jul 14, '13 12:19am PST 
Congrats on the new addition! What a lucky girl she is going to your home!! way to go
[notify]
Mervyn

Bigger is Better

Barked: Sun Jul 14, '13 12:37am PST 
Yes, congratulations once more. It’s good that she’s going to a home that realizes how important nutrition is!
[notify]
Charlie &- Zelda

Love at first- sniff <3

Barked: Sun Jul 14, '13 2:16am PST 
Spays slow a metabolism down? I've never heard that before. Zelda is spayed and I can't put any weight on her, no matter how hard I try.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4