GO!

Before/after pictures?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Terry

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 5:59pm PST 
Well,do you guys have before raw and after raw pics?.

I only have these two.

http://alimentacionnaturalparaperros.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/ 6/0/11602846/4656106_orig.jpg this one is from a month ago.

http://alimentacionnaturalparaperros.weebly.com/uploads/1/1/ 6/0/11602846/1114414_orig.jpg

this one is from...last week i think.

they are not the beft but its something.

Show what you got smile *how do i post images?*

Edited by author Sun Apr 28, '13 6:00pm PST

[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Apr 28, '13 8:46pm PST 
I don't know that mine really count, as I fed him raw from the day I got him, but the breeder did feed kibble. Most of Onyx's changes obviously came from growing, but he did quickly lose his kibble belly, grow in a shiny coat, and develop quite a bit of muscle at a young age.

Day after I picked him up from the breeder- 8 weeks old:
Fat Belly 1
Fat Belly 2

5 weeks later:
Shiny coat
Fat belly gone, much more defined muscles

Pictures from a couple weeks ago:
Shiny dog
Gym bro

There are some old threads on this topic with pictures you may find interesting:
Before and After Raw
Treader's official collage of before/after raw pics...
some updated raw before and after pics...
Before and after?
Teeth before/after raw, pics please smile

This page can be used to post pictures
[notify]
Crash- Dynamite

Live up to your- Name!

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 11:16am PST 
Lovely pics! Thanks for sharing. I don't have any because we fed Crash RAW from the beginning.
[notify]

UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Mon Apr 29, '13 11:48am PST 
Yeah, I never fed Onyx kibble, so my pictures aren't before and after as much as growing up on raw I suppose.
[notify]