GO!

Mypetcarnivore

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Gray Dawn- Treader

Don\\\'t Tread- on me

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 8:13pm PST 
Just checked them out, and they look awesome. The prices look like something I can handle.
How much is the shipping fee, generally?
[notify]
Lacey

Barked: Sun Mar 31, '13 8:59pm PST 
I either get mine at a monthly pick-up site for $10, or they deliver to the house as part of their delivery run for $20. If you can't do either one of those, I think they will Fed-Ex it to you, but I don't know the price for that.
[notify]
Addie CL1- CL2 CL3 CL4- OAJ

if it moves,- I'll chase it!

Barked: Mon Apr 1, '13 9:07am PST 
Love 'em! I haven't used them for a while ,but good quality stuff. Delivery fee as mentioned is $10 for pick up, and they can ship it to you if they have your city on the list of places they ship.. I've been happy with their stuff.

There is also hare today gone tomorrow as well, I have not used them yet, but they ship anywhere I believe for $20.
[notify]