GO!

Whatever happened to Courtlyn Custom raw dogfoods?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 8:31am PST 
Hi Everyone,

Has Courtlyn custom dogfood gone out of business? Their website is totally outdated and there no response to emails? Anyone have any insight?

Thanks!
Mai
[notify]
Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 3:26pm PST 
http://www.courtlyncustomdogfood.com/index.html

If you mean the one in Alberta - Nope still there...I order stuff from them smile
[notify]
Farley

Farlekiin the- Dragonborn

Barked: Wed Feb 27, '13 3:02pm PST 
I also order from them on a regular basis, and I get frequent e-mail updates from them. They are definitely not out of business. I do know, however, that they mentioned they were not taking new customers but were putting prospective customers on a waiting list.
[notify]

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 7:56am PST 
Thanks so much! I actually am a customer - and have been trying to order dogfood since November but haven't received a response or any of the new emails since Christmas but did receive the Christmas emails. I did write to CCDF but haven't heard back. Has an order gone out for April or May? Can anyone give me the dates for the Calgary orders in April or May and I will try one more time!!

Thanks for your help!
Mai
[notify]