GO!

Sources for Raw Meat?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 7:48pm PST 
Rexy goes through about 50lbs per month and the only way that I can keep it affordable is to have freezer space dedicated to her food (she actually has her own freezer), so that I can buy in bulk and stock up when I have the opportunity to do so.

I have fed plenty of bruised, blood-shot meat (from a game-cutter's scrap bin), but none of it smelled gross. I wouldn't have fed the stuff that you are describing either...
[notify]
Dr. Watson

Not a wiener- dawg!

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 1:17pm PST 
I have found chicken necks, livers, and bulk beef very cheaply from a larger butcher, also pig hooves. Make sure they butcher their own cows, chickens, pigs, etc. on the premises.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2