GO!

Chicken Feet (yum lol)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 1:13pm PST 
All four of my pups absolutely love chicken feet. They line up in the morning every day to get theirs. And large and small, they munch away happily.
[notify]
Murphy

Smurph Man

Barked: Wed Feb 6, '13 7:55pm PST 
Thank you guys, one things for sure is I know now that I need to hold it. Murph almost choked on it yesterday, he got too excited. He loves it though and does chew it when I hold itsnoopy
[notify]

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 12:11am PST 
Oh, yikes. At least he allows you to hold the chicken feet when he's eating. We don't want Murphy choking. way to go
[notify]

Aina- Aloysius de- LeMaitre

work hard, play- hard

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 7:36am PST 
Chicken feet are the greatest! They are too small for me though---I just gulp them down. My kitties always got to eat the chicken feet though because they would excitedly crunch up every piece of bone, then gulp them down. Even as kittens they knew what chicken feet were all about. When I heard them crunching those feet, I would whine to get some too. They have bones and are also an excellent source of glucosamine because of all the joints, etc.
If you come across duck feet, those are equally as good. Unless they've already been deboned. Yes, Asian markets sell deboned duck feet for stuffing!
[notify]
Cali

Barked: Thu Feb 7, '13 7:19pm PST 
Cali eats a chicken foot every morning. I have to break it in half to get her interested, or else she just tries to bury it. I hope she'll learn to eat it without me having to break it. (Cali is new to raw food -- we've had her two months.) I get chicken feet from local organic farmers.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2