GO!

Raw weaned pups looking for homes, MN

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Saya

Barked: Mon Feb 4, '13 7:41am PST 
Hi,

I don't post on here that often so I'm not sure if this is allowed but I'm looking for raw feeding homes for my raw fed foster puppies. I know that when I was looking to adopt a dog, I would have loved to find a litter weaned on raw so hopefully this is okay to post!! smile

I've had the rescue mom on raw for about 3 weeks prior to giving birth and all four pups are weaning to raw (currently they are 6 weeks old). We think they are Havanese pups but not sure who the dad is. Adorable little guys none-the-less! 3 boys, 1 girl!

The pups will also be minimally vaccinated and the rescue gives a certificate for the spay/neuter so that you can wait until they are 8 months old to alter them.

The rescue is based out of Minneapolis/St.Paul, MN and all pups must be adopted within a 60 mile radius so I realize this doesn't apply to most people on this forum.

If you are interested or know anyone that is interested let me know smile Happy raw feeding!!
[notify]