GO!

Will my cat get all the necessary nutrients from these sources?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  
Bella &- Cougar

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 5:57pm PST 
Actually, I realized that there is a raw forum on Catster AFTER I posted on the dog forum! I will post there to see if any have experience.

She LOVES the canned dog food I put on my recent rescues kibble (he lost weight when I started him on raw, so until he gets up to a good weight, I'm feeding him kibble.) So, I don't think that she just doesn't have an appetite. But, who knows!

I have been told and read that the most important thing is for them to eat and get water, as someone posted. And right now, she is actually still in the normal ranges for her tests. I don't know what the tests are specifically! smile So, other than having a mass, she is still "healthy." It hasn't been officially diagnosed as cancerous, since her kidney levels and such are still in the normal range, though I am most certain that it probably is. Anyway, thanks for everyone's input!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2