GO!

Not about dogs, but anyone raw feed a ferret before

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 4:16am PST 
This all was very interesting information. I have always wondered about ferrets and switching them to raw. I have 3 myself and have thought about switching them to raw. As ferrets are carnivores and not herbivores like other small mammals. They deserve awesome nutrition just like our poochies
[notify]
Radley

Im a lean, mean,- cuddling machine

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 10:16am PST 
I agreee Mishka and Luna, I love my ferts just as much as my dogs so I figure I should try to feed them the best I can. Just to let everyone know on this thread, I foound something called a feeding den, that people make out of sterilite, rubbermaid, etc boxes. The fert goes in their to eat!! I think I'll try that idea! Hopefully they get the idea lol.
[notify]
Brody

Tiny boy, but he- has a huge- heart!

Barked: Sat Sep 29, '12 11:03am PST 
I know people who raw feed their ferrets in the bathtub. They can't drag it all over or stash it away and its easy to disinfect and clean. Good luck with the ferrets!
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2