GO!

Feeding Raw - Without the Mess?

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
Jackson Tan

Lad about town

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 7:44pm PST 
When I feed in chunks it has no bone in it. I give the whole meal as one big chunk a lot of the time, and sometimes he gets a bowl of little offcuts, it depends what the butcher has in his bin. The only 'chunk' I feed with a bone is a pork shoulder, I usually cut bits off it (as he's not very good at getting it off himself, although plenty of dogs are) and then give him the bone covered in a bit of meat at the end to chew on. The regular bones I give are chicken pieces and lamb flaps (ribs), both easy to eat and not very messy.
[notify]
Jobi

Clown Dog

Barked: Tue Dec 4, '12 7:18pm PST 
i feed on a plastic table cloth from the dollar store, then wipe clean. that way they can be on my bed or under the bed or where ever.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2