GO!

Jewel Goes Raw

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2  
Rexy

I dig in mud- puddles!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 5:09pm PST 
Jewel, what about Etsy?
[notify]
Maxwell

I'm triple- superior MAD- now!

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 8:20pm PST 
Or go through your rag box and find an old t shirt. Check to see if it fits snug just past her eyes and cut off a sleeve. Or maybe a sock would be the right size, cut the toe off to make a tube and apply to dog.
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:40am PST 
I've found a collar maker in the city that's willing to try making her first snood for us. way to go
[notify]

Jewel, PCD

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 7:40am PST 
Double post!

Edited by author Tue Sep 25, '12 7:40am PST

[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Sep 26, '12 9:03am PST 
Going to start adding a bit of the beef to her chicken tonight! Very excited, other than she wants to eat the first bite off a spoon every meal she seems to have taken to this very well.

I'm hoping to introduce some bony chicken pieces in a week or two for teeth cleaning. I believe I have chicken backs, necks and wings in the freezer for her, hoping she'll be more interested now that she's eating raw.

That's an okay plan right?
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Thu Oct 18, '12 9:03am PST 
I gave Jewel two chicken wings for supper last night. She wasn't impressed until she saw the foster dog chomping on a big raw bone I got at the meat counter. Then two wasn't enough and SHE wanted a big bone like Jettsen had, silly girl his bone was almost as big as she is! laugh out loud
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 6:16am PST 
Jewel had her first raw turkey neck last night! She plowed right into that baby like she hadn't eaten in days. She eats anything I give her now because she doesn't want me to give it to the foster dog, I'm really enjoying this!

If she keeps this up hopefully she won't need a cleaning every two years.
[notify]
Winston-dog

Sir Winston- Crazy-dog - can we play yet?

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 1:46pm PST 
She sounds like she's really enjoying it smile
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 18)  
1  2