GO!

Thinking about feeding raw

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

Huli

I lov....Shiny!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 8:43pm PST 
I am thinking about switching my dogs to a more raw based diet. They are currently in very good health with no outstanding problems and I would like to keep them that way. Huli is an aussie/bordercollie/heeler, and Remy is a chiweenie, I would love some more information on what I can give them. Thanks for any help!
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 9:41pm PST 
Definitely read through Chance's Beginner's Guide To Prey Model Raw PDF. It's a great resource for information on how to switch, what to feed, how much to feed, ect.
[notify]
Huli

I lov....Shiny!!

Barked: Thu Aug 9, '12 10:54pm PST 
Thanks for the link, i have it bookmarked now. I've been curious about this raw diet thing for a good long while. I just never quite knew how to get started, and want what's best for my fluffy children. I don't know what it would cost compared to commercial dog food though. That's my one big concern. I'm disabled and work on a very limited income. Thank goodness there are people who are willing to help us get started. I'm sure Huli and Remy will Love getting 'people' food.happy dance
[notify]