This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 32 of 32: Viewing entries 311 to 316)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 9:15pm PST 
Thank you Chance! I appreciate the help and clarification! smile
Mr. Jake the- Beagle

I am Murphy's- Law Embodied! <3- Me!
Barked: Wed May 1, '13 12:17pm PST 
bump it to me big grin
Ember FDX

Go Go Devil- Bunnies!
Barked: Tue May 27, '14 6:35am PST 

Earlier this week, I tried to access the spreadsheet through the link in the first post of this topic. I quickly realized the links no longer work. The spreadsheet has been re-hosted on Dogster Meridian's educational website Pack Lunch.

The Spreadsheet Of Your Dreams

Dogster Thread "Spreadsheet Of Your Dreams Has Relocated"

crazy lab pup
Barked: Fri Jan 9, '15 3:27pm PST 
Hmmmm, when I click on it, I get "There is no Github here". No idea what that means, but there is no spreadsheet. I am brand new, and need a LOT of help with starting my 15 week old lab pup on it.

Proud to be a- kitchen wolf!!!
Barked: Mon Jan 12, '15 11:51am PST 
Hello! There are so many links to the spreadsheet around Dogster it's hard to update them all! As of January 2015 the PERMANENT home of the spreadsheet is on Pack Lunch, which has a new URL: www.packlunchraw.com/.

Edited by author Mon Jan 12, '15 11:53am PST

Pepper,Littl- e Duke,- KoaKoa

If it's in the- yard, I'll catch- it.
Barked: Tue Jan 13, '15 1:29am PST 
Thank you very much for the new link , that is pawsome.happy dance
  (Page 32 of 32: Viewing entries 311 to 316)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32