GO!

PERSONAL RAW FEEDING GUIDE (New and Improved)

This is a dedicated place for all of your questions and answers about Raw Diets. There are also some really cool groups like "Raw Fed" on the topic you can join. This forum is for people who already know they like the raw diet or sincerely want to learn more. Please remember that you are receiving advice from peers and not professionals. If you have specific health-related questions about your dog's diet, please contact your vet!

(Page 7 of 32: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Isabelle

May 2, 2008--In- Loving Memory

Barked: Sun Mar 23, '08 12:03pm PST 
Thank you for sharing this spreadsheet!
[notify]
Andrei

Did some one say- OUTSIDE! lets- go!

Barked: Sat Mar 29, '08 1:04pm PST 
Bump , This is great! We are starting weekends on raw. We will go all the way once mom finds out where to buy all the meat and parts! This is going to come in very handy.

Thank You Thank You applause
[notify]
Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Mon Mar 31, '08 5:36am PST 
Okay, spreadsheet! Pop up there for Treader!
[notify]

Montecristo- (Monte)

That'll do, pig

Barked: Wed Apr 2, '08 10:57am PST 
bump!
[notify]
Thor

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 4:26pm PST 
OK, two things, what do I do for a puppy, say, a 7 month old husky malamute. And an older, not very active great dane?
[notify]
Mississippi

throw me a- frickin' bone- here

Barked: Thu Apr 17, '08 5:06pm PST 
Thor, the great thing about raw is you can customize it. I'd feed about 2% of body weight to the Dane and I'm not so sure about the puppy...
Gunner

I solemnly swear- that I am up to- no good

Barked: Sat May 10, '08 11:23pm PST 
BUMP!
[notify]
Gracie

Tough Girls- Finish First

Barked: Sun May 11, '08 2:41pm PST 
That is a very good spreadsheet. I wont be using it, as I already know what my dogs need, but I'm sure it will be helpful to those who dont know.
[notify]
Mocha Bear- (Mokie),- VGG, KPA,

CEO of Rewarding- Behaviors Dog- Training

Barked: Wed May 21, '08 10:17pm PST 
Page 3!!!

Bad spreadsheet!

Get bumped up to the first page, do not pass go, do not collect $200 (unless it's $200 worth of raw meat!).
[notify]
Stella- "Blue"

Puttin' my freak- on!

Barked: Fri May 23, '08 6:40am PST 
This is lovely by the way.... Not sure how to actually figure out if the nutrient balance is perfect, but the weights are a great... help me analyze if I am getting my ratios right... especially the weekly one... I am just hoping that the variety I give helps ensure the nutrients are balanced... smile Thanks again smile
[notify]
  (Page 7 of 32: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]