GO!

Brevin the mystery pup update

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Sat Oct 26, '13 8:10pm PST 
Well he has definitely changed a lot since the last time I asked for breed guesses and people said when he's a little older it's easier to tell.

People ask me so often what he is and when I say idk they love throwing out guesses. I've heard so many different breeds it's entertaining but I'd love to really know.

I have uploaded more recent photos of him on his profile if you can take a look.

I've heard cavalier, corgi, dachshund, cocker spaniel, shepherd, collie, beagle, Rottweiler (my vet!! :O) pit (?!?!) chow... Any combo of those and many, many more lol soooo please tell me what you think! He is a little over 5 months old now and weighs 19 pounds.
[notify]
Benny

Where did I bury- that bone- again...

Barked: Sun Oct 27, '13 11:58am PST 
He's so big now! He looks similar to my dog who is lab border collie mix and he also looks kinda similar to my friends dog who is a pitt lab mix.
[notify]
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Mon Oct 28, '13 8:10am PST 
He's very short and long. He's thick so his weight is more than he looks. I think I see corgie but not sure with what.
[notify]

Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Mon Oct 28, '13 9:34am PST 
That is one cute dog! I think I see the Corgi. Maybe Corgi/Spaniel. I send this posting from Dubs who is a Corgi/Whatever...I think you can see some similarities.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 4:14am PST 
Could he be a Corgi / Beagle mix? Love that he still has the mohawk......smile
[notify]
Hershey Bear

Silly old bear

Barked: Tue Oct 29, '13 3:21pm PST 
Corgi/Beagle or Corgi/Spaniel sounds about right. Corgi "designer breeds" are growing more common sadly frown
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Thu Oct 31, '13 9:02pm PST 
bumping to drown spambots ...again
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 3:50am PST 
I was looking at Cocker Spaniel puppy pictures and they had mohawks like Brevin. I changed my opinion and think he looks like a Cocker Spaniel/Corgi mix. He's very cute!
[notify]
Dublin Rose- O'Belle

Sugar Baby!

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 7:06am PST 
I have both a Cocker Spaniel and a Corgi mix, and can vouch that little Brevin has aspects of them both!
[notify]
Brevin

I like poop

Barked: Fri Nov 1, '13 6:39pm PST 
Thanks! See, I saw cocker spaniel and corgi awhile back and when I mentioned it to the husband and my neighbor they looked puzzled so I doubted myself. But I love both of those breeds. Cocker spaniel is one of my favorite breeds.

He still has that little fuzz top Mohawk but he's losing it slowly but surely
[notify]