GO!

Introducing Autumn

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Autumn

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 3:55pm PST 
This is my first post on the forum. wave I have found this site to be so fun to read and so informative!

This is my new baby Autumn! She is a 4 week old Pitbull. She is just 1 of 10 puppies that I have been fostering for a few days, along with the mother and a daughter from her first liter. I'm greatly looking forward to watching her grow! She had mush the first time yesterday and it was beautiful to see them devour the food!

I also have a 4 year old Beagle/Terrier mix who's name is Diana. She's my Baby Girl and best friend!
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 4:04pm PST 
Oh she's adorable! welcome to Dogster.
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 4:08pm PST 
She is soooooo cute! welcome
[notify]

Autumn

Barked: Wed Oct 2, '13 4:51pm PST 
Thank you both! She is absolutely adorable! My Mom is thinking about getting one of her brothers so her dog will have a playmate. I hope she does so Autumn will have 2 friends to play with.
[notify]