GO!

Introducing.. Octavia!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Mon Sep 23, '13 11:44pm PST 
One!
Two!
Three!
I'm in love!

Man oh man.. It has been 2 weeks already!! Still deciding on when I want to bring her home.. They do not mind keeping her and they have many dogs to socialize her with, plus another litter that is 10 days younger.. So I think she'll be staying with them until 9 to 10 weeks..

.. I can't wait until I get videos of them !

Edited by author Mon Sep 23, '13 11:44pm PST

[notify]
Arya

Serious Face

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 12:01am PST 
AHHHHH!!!! big grin LOVELY LOVELY LOVELY!
[notify]
Holly - CGC TDI

Squirrel?- Squrirrel!- SQUIRRELLLLL!!!!

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 9:15am PST 
Gawwww!! Congrats, what an adorable bear like little face!
[notify]

Capone

Noms for the- pug...

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 9:29am PST 
She is so precious!!! Congrats!
[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 9:48am PST 
Congrats! She's adorable!

So you decided on a girl? I thought you was going with a boy for some reason.
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 9:58am PST 
Thank you! I love her round little ears!

I was going to get a boy, maybe. I was put down as 'either'.. They ended up having an extra boy and were going to keep a female.. But with the new USDA regulation if you have over 4 females then are not considered a hobby breeder, but a commercial one.. and now Commercial breeders have to pay a fee of $10 per dog each year, buy a license, get their home inspected and post public pictures of there home. 'Commercial' breeders are also not allowed to sell puppies 'sight unseen', so they would not be able to ship me my pup, but i would have to fly there and pick her up (we had already discussed that was perfectly fine, though).

So he is downsizing a little and decided to keep a male. Meaning I got the female.. Which I am honored, cause I think there was like 4 people wanting this female (plus the breeder!), and she gets to come home to me.. smile I am hoping to show her through UKC and we've been bouncing around the idea of a litter or two out of her.. So there is lots of excitement!

But I've never had a female dog before LOL. So this will be quite an experience. laugh out loud

Edited by author Tue Sep 24, '13 9:59am PST

[notify]
Tyler

Whippy- The- Whipador

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 10:20am PST 
Cool! Definitely sounds like you're lucky to have got offered her way to go

I was weighing up taking a female when I get my puppy too, but right now the whole keeping her separate from Ty when she goes into heat ordeal just turns me off. Not to mention, I think Missy does better with males.
[notify]
Dante

You know i'm- cute, pet me!

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 1:12pm PST 
So sooo cute! Love her face! Ah i can't wait for my fourth BOL. Congrats! Sounds like everything is going great way to gocheerparty
[notify]
Kali earned- her wings- 10/21/14

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Tue Sep 24, '13 5:12pm PST 
Finally...........Pics......snoopy She is sooooooo cute!
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Wed Sep 25, '13 6:48am PST 
she's adorable!!!!! Congratulations. Does she have a page of her own so I can send a pals request?happy dancehappy dancehappy dancehappy dancehughughughugwishescloud 9
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2