GO!

Back Again!!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Makeda

Queen of Sheba

Barked: Wed Jul 31, '13 5:42pm PST 
So, here we are, back in the joys of puppyhood. Granted, 5 years ago I swore I would never go 4 years between puppies again. Uhm, time kinda flew.

But, Sunday I was surprised with a 5 mo old Rottie puppy. We've been looking for one for 2 years, but are quite picky and the right one never quite showed up...at least not at the right time.

Harley, my Rottie mix male loves her. I expected Hershey, my eldest to not be too happy with the new addition and I was right. But, I expected her and Sophie, my Great Pyr, to be fast friends bc Sophie is so much still a puppy...ehhh...not so much.

So, we are transitioning slowly and introducing slowly. I've done the "puppy" thing 3 times before. Why do I feel like a newbie again??
[notify]