GO!

Nylabones

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Penny Lane

I always get my- way!

Barked: Thu Jun 6, '13 8:42am PST 
I just bought Penny two small sized Nylabones last night (not the edible ones too much yucky stuff in them) both of the ones I got her are textured I cannot seem to find smooth ones for small dogs. I get them for my big boy so I know they make them does anyone have suggestions??
[notify]
Hazel

Spoiled Little- Girl

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 12:51am PST 
Try looking online, like on amazon.com

Once I realized all the puppy stuff they have on their I hardly ever buy her stuff at the pet supplies store anymore. It is way cheaper online and better selection to

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_pet-supplies?_encoding=UTF8& field-brandtextbin=Nylabone&node=2619533011
[notify]
Penny Lane

I always get my- way!

Barked: Sat Jun 8, '13 7:53am PST 
Thank you! I will try Amazon! I just signed Penny and Hades up for Bark Boxes so we will see how they like those!
[notify]