GO!

New Puppy Arrives in 4 weeks!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Angel Lou

Everybody wants- to be a...DOG!- not a CAT

Barked: Mon Mar 4, '13 11:18am PST 
Thanks guys for dishin' out all of the great names. We have picked one, the little guy is now oficially SoCo smile

The days however are not going by fast enough! March 20 is when he can be brought home!happy dance
[notify]
Angel Lou

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 11:23am PST 
His Mama's owners sent me pictures, but can't figure out how to post them to forumn!
[notify]
SoCo

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 11:29am PST 
I created a page for hime! So here is my little SoCo
[notify]

Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Wed Mar 6, '13 12:53pm PST 
Oh gosh!!!

Super adorable!!!

The whole of Feburary dragged for me... I picked Skipper on the 1st of Feb but couldn't pick him up until the 28th! It went soooo slow lol.

Skipper has a page too, but only pictures of him when he was four and six weeks, I have to upload some more now that he's finally here and nine weeks old puppy

I can't wait to see more pics of SoCo when you bring him home puppy
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

8.6lbs of fury- in a bow!

Barked: Thu Mar 7, '13 6:22am PST 
Super cute!
[notify]
Angel Lou

Barked: Fri Mar 8, '13 10:04am PST 
Awe, thanks guys! I know what you mean, these weeks cannot seem to go fast enough. To make time go faster I have been schedualing his vet appointments haha...he is will be booked for the next year BOL!

Skipper is a doll! By far one of the cutest pups I have seen.

Jewel when does your new addition arrive? I am anxious for pictures!
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 11:21am PST 
April 1st she's 8 weeks old, the breeders are picking their pup out after that and then we get to get ours. So early April sometime. shrug
[notify]
Angel Lou

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 1:02pm PST 
Jewel, well that's not too long, you able to recieve updates and photos from the breeder at all?
[notify]
Jewel, PCD

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 2:09pm PST 
Yes both breeders have friended me on facebook and I joined the facebook group they have for people that have their dogs and the one breeder was at a show this weekend near me so I went to it. She talked puppy with me, showed me some pictures of their first face shave and let me snuggle a mini that was there but not showing. way to go I really like the breeders I picked out because I feel like they're going to be part of my life now and always be there if I need help or to cheer me on as I get Jem started in OB/Rally trials.
[notify]
Opheila

It ain't over- till the fat- kitty sings

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 5:37pm PST 
Congratulations on the new baby!!!!!

Best be getting yourselves in shape, a border collie chow mix is going to be one busy little doggiedog walk
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3