GO!

Be my friend Xxx

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Ruby

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 8:11am PST 
Hello, i am soooooo new to everything (even roast chicken) I really want to be friends with everyone, i want to be good for my human mummy so i would like friends who can help me make her smile smile I am a lhasa Apso X Shorkie (Shorkie = Yorkie X shih tzu) So my mummy calls me a Shapso smile this i like cus although it is not an official breed, i am the first un-official Shapso ever, i am one of a kind!!! I have 2 brothers and 2 sisters somewhere so they are Shapso's too, they just don't know it :-( We live on a Scottish island called Shetland. There are some strange furry things with big eyes that stare at me and run away, mummy says they are 'silly cats' don't quite understand what they are but i hope to find out soon. Anyway i would love to be friends with you all, so please don't be put off cus i am just a pup, i am a really fast learner, bye for now Ruby Xxx rainbow
[notify]
Molly

Small but rowdy!

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 12:30pm PST 
Hi, I am Molly and my sister is Sophie. We will send you a friend request! puppy puppy puppy
[notify]