GO!

We don't know the breed of our dog.

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2  
Barbaro

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 4:31pm PST 
Her parent s were probably mixes and her parents too so you'll never know but she is adorable. All of the breeds on your list could be true or at least a few.
[notify]
Willie

Furever Baby

Barked: Mon Feb 25, '13 10:23pm PST 
Tempe is for sure a BOE dog (best of everything). You can only find these breeds at shelters and rescue places. I am also a BOE dog from a reserve so I have a few breeds in me. My mom was going to do the DNA thing which costs about $100.00 but she donated that money for cancer drugs to a nice pit bull in the states - so I will never know exactly what I am except a BOE! Also, I never get sick and never do anything wrong (I think anyway).
[notify]
Hoss

Hoss the Boss

Barked: Tue Feb 26, '13 8:50am PST 
We used to call our old dog a Blended American Retriever, LOL. She obviously had some brown lab in her but there had been some fence jumping breeding in her past for sure. With Hoss we got a DNA test for mixed breeds and tested him. Pretty much turned out what we had guessed. I see boxer and ridgeback in your pup and lots of cuteness.
[notify]

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 13)  
1  2