GO!

Getting A New Puppy Soon :)

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Wed Feb 13, '13 8:08pm PST 
In about a week my family will be welcoming a toy poodle baby girl. Her name is going to be Pamela! We are so excited to bring her home! She is solid black, and so fluffy. I'll post pictures when we get her home and settled. I'm gonna start her off right with some good food. I'll be feeding her TOTW High Prairie Puppy Formula with Roasted Venison and Bison.

Rosey and Sweetpea's Mom
Darci
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Thu Feb 14, '13 8:32pm PST 
Just found out today, that I get to go pick up my poodle baby on Monday! I can't wait to show her to you all! I'm so eager to get her home. I am looking forward to living life with her. She's been vet checked, and vaccinated and wormed, and is ready to come home with us. Monday, hurry uppp! I want to see my Pamela!

Rosey and Sweetpea's Mommy,
Darci

Edited by author Thu Feb 14, '13 8:35pm PST

[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 7:44am PST 
Congrats on your new baby. Be sure to get pics.
[notify]

Missy

Miss- Pig!

Barked: Fri Feb 15, '13 7:49am PST 
Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of the little cutie way to go
[notify]
Rosey Belle- Stewart

Mommy, let\'s- Snuggle!

Barked: Sat Feb 16, '13 12:21pm PST 
Thanks guys! I can't wait! Just two more days! It seems like the days leading up to it are creeping by. I just want to hold her in my arms.... What do you guys think of the puppy food I've chosen to feed her? It's TOTW High Prairie Puppy with Roasted Venison and Bison.

Rosey and Sweetpea's Mommy,
Darci

Edited by author Sat Feb 16, '13 12:22pm PST

[notify]
Muffin- Shinaynay- Stewart

Barked: Wed Feb 20, '13 5:25pm PST 
BTW Guys...... I decided NOT to name her Pamela... It's Muffin. I guess you can see that by now.... lol red facebig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
[notify]