GO!

Upset tummy ?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Arkane

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 2:52pm PST 
Whenever I take Arkane to new places he won't take treats, pukes water up, and has diarrhea.
People tell me 'Hes so calm and well trained ! how'd you do it?' but I know its just because his stomach is rolling and twisting so he doesn't want to jump around and be excited.

He also seems to do a LOT better offleash. Has a little more energy and will take treats and play. But still has diarrhea and pukes.

He doesn't whine or anything. Just kind of lays down. Whenever we've gone to the vets hes bouncy and happy so they think I'm overreacting.. confused

I've tried not feeding him anything in the morning, so when I take him out for socialization he couldn't have anything to squeeze out, but he manages some how.

At home he has an endless stomach, firm stool and is a little landshark.

Idk how to help him ):
[notify]
Kimiko

Star Fight- Princess

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 3:07pm PST 
It sounds like anxiety, you might want to talk to your vet about how to approach the issue.
[notify]

Barked: Wed Jan 16, '13 10:49pm PST 
It really does sound like anxiety issues. I'm guessing he doesn't like to be leashed as he does pretty well off-leash. Ask your vet about it and how you can possibly go about with an anxious dog.
[notify]

Arkane

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 10:02am PST 
Hi everyone!
Sorry for the late update. But i felt like one was in order cause I didnt post any follow-ups.

I'm sososososooo glad to announce that it wasn't anxiety!
He got a weird bacterial infection in his lower intestines and I guess the stress of new places kind of set it off.
They said it was from eating poop (of coyotes, raccoons, etc). Which he doesnt do so idk shrug

Hes on antibiotics and on the road to recovery. smile
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Tue Jan 29, '13 10:17am PST 
Glad to hear it was an easily remedied issue! Hope he feels better soon puppy
[notify]