GO!

Updated pictures on the orphan puppies

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2  
Kali

She's game for- anything that's- fun.

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 4:38pm PST 
Thank you so much for the updates! They are sooooooo cute! They look like they got great homes! applause
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Mon Nov 19, '12 7:32pm PST 
Your welcome Kali. I knew everyone would enjoy the updates as much as I did. big grin They went to wonderful homes. They all are spoiled as it is. I look forward to raising puppies again. But for right now I'm taking a break as it is hard work
[notify]
Miyu CGC

Bow down to the- Princess Brat!

Barked: Wed Nov 21, '12 9:47pm PST 
Enjoy your break! It is hard work but you did amazing. I certainly couldn't have done it, kudos to you! applause
[notify]

Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Thu Nov 22, '12 12:39am PST 
It was definitely hard work but it was totally worth it. I didn't want to see these pups go to the shelter at the age I had gotten them. They would have just been euthanized.. I would do it again if given the chance.
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Sat Nov 24, '12 6:40am PST 
The pups are precious. They like all medium to large puppies seem to be growing like weeds. You did an amazing job and I'm glad the new owners have all been good about keeping you updated.hugwishes for ,you,them,and their new families for many more happy years enjoying them.
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Tue Nov 27, '12 2:36am PST 
Thanks M&K. What I forgot to include in the p-mail to you is that all the owners know exactly how I came about with these puppies and why I had chosen to hand raise them. So they are aware that I do not own the parents and that all I was aware of is the health they were in when they went to their new homes. I wish ppl who owned intact dogs were more responsible. My female husky Luna is intact. She went through her first heat in September. Right when she started we took my boyfriend's male dachshund to get neutered. Even though he was still able to have a successful breeding with her after he was neutered we still took our precautions by locking her in a crate behind a closed door and boomer went into the bathroom behind a closed door. When we walked her we were very aware of our surroundings as ppl in our area like to walk dogs that are more powerful than they can handle. We would let them know to keep their intact males under control as our female was in heat. We took every precaution to make sure we didn't have an unplanned breeding with her.

Why can't we have more responsible dog owners.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 16)  
1  2