GO!

And so it begins..

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 7:01pm PST 
How cute puppy Do you have a color preference?
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Sat Nov 10, '12 10:37pm PST 
Haha I intend to Miyu. smile You're a whitey too? awesome!

Sarah I think I remember that. Thank you so much for saving those pups. hug

Savvy it's been awhile. C: Hows your weightloss journey?

Kali I do not know.. Nothing is known other than Momma is 5 years old and purebred ? Even that is questionable.

Onyx I'm reeeeeaaallly liking the thought of a white. red face But I already told myself to not judge by gender / coloring right off the bat. I'm going to try and go by what I think will match well with Nare.. Which I /think/ would be a male. I'm going in when they're about 6 weeks old to see their temperaments.
[notify]
UCH Onyx TT,- CGC

Do you even- lift?

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:37am PST 
Well with nine whites to pick from, you should be able to find a good match. I've been tempted by the idea of a white GSD myself, to contrast with Onyx laugh out loud

Edited by author Sun Nov 11, '12 12:40am PST

[notify]

Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:33pm PST 
The white in the bottom pic with the smudged nose. wink
If Mori goes I will be hunting for a puppy I think, but she is such a good fit here I may have to wait.
Definitely keep us posted
[notify]
Mulder

Spooky Mulder

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 12:38pm PST 
I don't know Nare, I have a feeling these might just be straight GSD.

To have a perfect split like that... all whites and black/tans? Looks like momma was a white, daddy was a standard who factored.

Either way, they are adorable, and best of luck to you!
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 1:24pm PST 
Nare good luck with the pups. They certainly are very adorable and cute. I remember what it was like taking care of my orphan puppies I got from my externship. if you need help with hand raising just paw mail me big grin
[notify]
Nare

Woo-woo- whineybutt

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 2:46pm PST 
Onyx you'd have to change your name to Yin and name the new pup Yang. laugh out loud

Sabs, are smudged noses a sign of good temperament :9 ? Makes me think of people saying the color of the tongue / mouth of a pup decides the best, or something along those lines lol.

They might be Mulder.. But we won't really know for sure until they're older, even then its still questionable. Maybe I'll have to get a DNA test lol!
See, my greatest fear about rescuing is not knowing the heritage. What if the father was like.. an Irish Wolfhound? Or a Great Dane? thinking I might have a Mastiff Shepherd on my hands! The person who turned them in said that there was a roaming lab.. ? Might be a lead.

Oh Mishka!
I'm not fostering these puppies. big laugh As much as I would LOVE to hold and kiss and play with all 12 of them everyday.. I'll stick with just one.
Thank you for taking care of those pups and finding them homes. They look so cutee. C:
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Sun Nov 11, '12 3:42pm PST 
Oh it was definitely a great pleasure to take in the pups and care for them and find them excellent homes. They are all doing well.
[notify]
Sabi

When the night- closes in I will- be there

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 7:25am PST 
Not a sign of anything. Just cute, looks like he was playing in the dirt. shrug

I like it.

Either way I'm sure you will find something, they almost look like GSD pups. Are you sure they are crossed?
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Mon Nov 12, '12 9:35am PST 
Mom's uncle had a white shepherd when she was a little girl. LOVED that dog.

And I am still dropping the pounds...A personal low of 101 last weigh in. Going for 90.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4