GO!

What I thought would have been a great start to Cleo's new begnning ended up not being one :(

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2  
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Oct 9, '12 6:45am PST 
hughughughughughughughughughughughughughughug to you and Cleo. The right home will come. You have done an amazing and wonderful thing already. We discussed in p-mail a number of options. We hope one works out and know that whatever happens it really is for the best.wishesbig hug Be patient,the right home will come soon.
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Wed Oct 10, '12 2:26am PST 
Thank you everyone. Thanks for following my previous threads on the puppies and know the true hard work I have put into each and one of those puppies to bring them to good health that they are in today. A friend of mine had told me that one of her friends has been looking for a puppy for several months now. His recent dog has passed away and is willing to come to my grandma's house to visit with Cleo. He is willing to pay for the rehoming fee. I trust her judgement. She had told me that if she didn't think he was a great candidate for Cleo she would of never suggested him to me. He's got a yard and is totally devoted to his pet. She definitely a smart little puppy. She already knows her name, has learned how to climb out of the ex pen, and goes potty on puppy pads. She's got a spunky attitude and an all around fun personality. She's a lover as well. She'll make her new owner very happy. She is a joy to be around. If she does go home with this guy maybe i can keep in touch with him so I can see Cleo from time to time. To see how she's settling in.

Frankie - Thank you so much for the compliment. That made me feel warm and fuzzy inside happy dance Transportation is not at all the problem. Right now I live in a small apartment with 4 dogs and my huskies get kind of overwhelming when new ppl come over. When there's not much room to move around then it's just a hassle. I like the owners to come meet the puppies or puppy at my grandmas house so they can interact with the puppy in the backyard. My grandma used to breed her pugs so she is completely fine with ppl coming over to meet Cleo. I also like to get to know the ppl so I know what my puppies are going home to.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 12)  
1  2