GO!

Introducing Chuck

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Chuck

Furred Nerd

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 6:40pm PST 
I've been wanting a puppy since I moved out of my parents house four years ago, and my work and life situation is such that I'm finally capable of taking care of one properly. Even better, I'm a teacher, and I'm on school holidays at the moment, so I have two full weeks to settle him before I return to work.

We always had poodles when I was growing up, and I am allergic to everything, so there wasn't a lot of choice in the matter, plus, I just love them.

Tracked down a couple of breeders, and visited them several times before I found one that seemed to care as much as me, and after eight long weeks, my little guy (who is a gorgeous dark red) was finally ready to take home.

He's adorable. In four days, he's only had one little accident inside, and the biggest problem is that he's crying through the night (though I've just switched to crate training, so I'm getting up every three hours to take him out anyway - and then he settles right down).

He's incredibly clever. He already responds 90% of the time to 'crate', 'outside', 'sit' and 'down'.

Just wanted to share. I'm so happy!

Thanks!
[notify]
Flicka ~ CGC

NO-ONE is going- to sneak up on- my Mummy

Barked: Mon Sep 24, '12 7:00pm PST 
Delighted for you !

The wait is so worth the effort!

Have a wonderful time with him... !!!!

He is a super boy !

Flicka ∆,,∆ & Lucas /..| Cleo (I.M.) ∆,,∆ & Pam X

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 6:30am PST 
welcomeChuck!!! You are adorable.
Congratulations on finding the perfect pup for you. Sounds like he is doing amazingly well. They all take a bit of time to get used to being in a new home and being crated. Glad you have some time off so while he is still crying a bit you can still get some rest.Sending Pals Request.hugwishes
[notify]

Miss- Scarlett

Pick me- up...please!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 5:31pm PST 
You're adorable Chuck! Go Poodles!
[notify]
Bunny

Black dogs rock!

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 6:09pm PST 
You are so adorablecloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Maybe I could have a Poodle in each size?thinkingwink
[notify]