GO!

Orphan Puppies **UPDATED PICS** 6 weeks old

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2  
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Wed Sep 19, '12 11:48pm PST 
Cleo is such a doll baby!!!! When you pick her up she gives you a ton of kisses and she doesn't squirm at all. Actually all the puppies are used to being held to the point where they don't squirm at all while being held. This experience of raising them has been very rewarding for me and my boyfriend
[notify]
MIKA&KAI

Akita Pals- Always.

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 8:55am PST 
Keeping fingers and paws crossed that you get the job!!!flowers
[notify]
Maci & Harley & Jigar

Golden butts

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 9:26am PST 
Thank you for the time you put into these darlings! Great job.

Good luck with the job interviews.
[notify]

Jax (earned- her wings- 5/30/12)

Give me your- toy.

Barked: Thu Sep 20, '12 5:23pm PST 
If only everyone cared about pups the way you do. applause They are beyond cute! Hope you get the job. cheer
[notify]
Mishka &- Luna

Barked: Fri Sep 21, '12 1:48am PST 
I have a BIG heart and wear it on my arm for animals and the animals that are in desperate need of help. For humans on the other hand.... Not so much BOL. You help an animal and they are grateful and appreciative.. You help a person, majority of the time that person takes you for granted. This is why i'm an advocate for animals. And without me these pups would have died. I sacrificed my health for their survival and I would do it all over again if given the chance to. Thank you everyone for your kind comments and looking at the pics. They are so darn cute and I'm going to miss the heck out out of them when they go to their new homes, but knowing they are going to good homes where the families will send pics and keep me updated on their new member of the family will put my mind at ease.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 15)  
1  2