GO!

Soup Bones

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2  

Barked: Tue Sep 25, '12 12:09pm PST 
Thanks everyone for all the responses. I'm sorry I didnt reply sooner, but I haven't been on dogster and wasn't notified that there were new messages. Oops! So Charlie is about 3 months old now and doing great. We never ended up getting her bones, but I am still considering it. The only thing she has had are bully sticks, which are wonderful (and disgusting), but expensive and they take no time at all for her to eat. I've been getting the braided ones thinking it would take her longer, but not really. I'm also hesitant abut giving them to her too often because I dont want to upset her stomach. So now I'm looking for another chew distraction to give her so I can get some work done for my grad school classes. Any suggestions? Should I go with one of the bones from the supermarket (raw)? She is about 18 lbs at this point. Not sure exactly on length.
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 11)  
1  2