GO!

Heartbroken

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Miranda

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 10:22am PST 
Our Miranda has gone missing! She has been missing since Monday morning. We have looked and looked. I have put up signs and placed ads and nothing has come of it. I miss my baby so.
[notify]
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 2:35pm PST 
Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry!

I can't imagine what you're going through right now and I hope so much that you are reunited soon.

hug

Keep us posted with anything and I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Much love and hug
Rocky and Dexter x
[notify]
Nukka

Nukka- Play with me!!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 2:44pm PST 
Make sure you call the pound, any local rescue groups and the police dept.
[notify]

Titus

Cave canis- vigilo omnis

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 2:46pm PST 
Has she been chipped? Check all the shelters in your area *every day* (visit, don't just call) and put up photos in vet offices, too.

Good luck!
[notify]
Yoshi

XD

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 2:59pm PST 
Oh my, what do you think happened? Did she get out of the yard?
[notify]
Miranda

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 3:40pm PST 
We live in a rural area and we don't have any animal control out here. There is no one to call unfortunately. I am afraid that someone has seen how sweet and pretty she is and just picked her hope and decided to keep her. We miss her! cry
[notify]
Keeva

My name is- Gaelic for- "Gentle"

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 10:15pm PST 
I am just so sad to read this. Please keep us postedcry
[notify]
Frankie

Cheese? PLEASE!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 10:26am PST 
I would visit the closest humane societies and chck there and also also ask them if they know of any animal rescue groups nearby and call or visit the rescue groups. Also post pics of her in your local grocer's or anywhere that has a community bulletin board. hug
[notify]
Lucille

I am the Sock- Bandit!!!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 11:02am PST 
Great ideas so far. I would also visit every vet office in person and leave them a picture with all your contact info. Ask them to call if they see anyone bring in a new dog that looks like yours, and if they have a 'lost dog' space in their office where you can post it. If you don't have an AC department, contact your local sheriff or police dept with your flyer. Offer a reward if you can.

Don't give up hope. My brother adopted a dog, was out walking her and a clap of thunder spooked her so she bolted and tore the leash out of his hand. They looked for days. Turned out she was so scared she'd hunkered down in a bush on their property and was found. A bit dehydrated but ok. They'd gone by her unknowingly. Search under anything that she could hide in/under. Search barns and garages that might have been opened, then closed on her unaware.

My heart goes out to you. Sending positive thoughts for her safe return.
hughughug
[notify]
Ranger

Pay attention to- me!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 12:12pm PST 
This makes me want to cry. I will be praying for you!!
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2