GO!

help me name my puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3  
Rocky *CGC*- With the- angels.

Gone but never,- ever forgotten- xxx

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 2:17am PST 
I vote Quinn!

Only because I'm biased and it was one of the names I picked puppy

Good luck though puppy
[notify]
Monnie

Spreading Smiles- As A Tribute For- Lexi

Barked: Mon Jun 25, '12 9:00pm PST 
I vote Quinnpuppy
[notify]
Seela

Beauty and the- Beast

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 2:52am PST 
I do like Quin, but you also have to think of when you are calling your dog. Names with one syllable sound too short and hard whereas a name with two syllables are much easier to call your dog and don't sound as harsh to the dog. That is what I had found when training my dogs. I had always liked the name "Strider" (Lord of the Rings). He was a beautiful male shepherd and that name had always stuck with me, but alas, my hubby named our last boy puppy (Willie) and Seela was adopted.
[notify]

Ace

Mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 10:24am PST 
Ace was adopted so I didn't get to name her, but the one syllable thing is no problem. If we're talking nice to our pups, don't we draw out the one syllable names to two naturally? smile

Before I got Ace, my cats were named after albums by some of my favorite bands.

Re: Dad dog named Levi, how about naming the pup Wrangler? ;-)
[notify]
Miro

Troublemaker

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 10:44am PST 
His name is going to be Miro! Both me and the hubby agreed it was our favorite name. I liked Quinn but he didn't like it at all. So we agreed on Miro. Not this weekend but the next we go pick him up!! happy dance
[notify]
  (Page 3 of 3: Viewing entries 21 to 25)  
1  2  3