GO!

PLEASE! Looking For Shar-Pei/Rott. Mix Puppy

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Chumley

"Chumley The- Walrus"

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 11:11am PST 
Hi Everyone!
I am very interested in finding a playmate for my puppy Chumley. If anyone knows of any breeders or Shair-Pei/Rottweiler mixes, in the state of Michigan, I'd really appreciate the information. I really want another puppy like mine, the breeds mixed, are just very hard to find. Please let me know if you have any information.

Thanks So Much!
-Em & Chum
[notify]
Savannah- Blue Belle

A Heart of Gold!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 11:27am PST 
um. got a Lab/Rottie mix...

only 7 months old...

(yeah, I know. just HAD to try!)
[notify]
Lilith

I'm a trilingual- dog!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 11:40am PST 
Another Rottie/Shar-Pei mix won't really be like your current dog, by virtue of, well, being mixed. That means that it's all a big grab bag of any combination of traits you could get from the two.

Please don't go to a 'breeder' for a random mix. Those doing this really don't know the least about breeding dogs or good ethics.

Just searching on petfinder can find you a lot of mixes of both rotties and mixes of shar-peis. Please rescue a mixed dog if that is what you're wanting.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/15066001?recno=18 (delete any spaces that may appear) is a lovely shar-pei/rottie mix looking for a home in Michigan.

Edited by author Tue Apr 13, '10 11:43am PST

[notify]

Tiller- (Skansen's- Ira in the M

I DO Exist...To- Drive You Batty

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 12:34pm PST 
They won't adopt her to an existing dog home, though. STRIKING looking dog! Keep searching Petfinder....you will find something to inspire you. I do agree with Lilith - another mix will not be "as" your current dog, so keep your mind and heart open big grin
[notify]
Dolly

I'm spoiled but- not rotten!

Barked: Tue Apr 13, '10 12:41pm PST 
while looking at Shar pei mixes in MI I came across this guy! he is good with other animals and is only 8 mos old

take a look, what a cutie!!

Buddy
[notify]