GO!

willow- beagle/doberman mix??? pics included!

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 7:22pm PST 
willow is in florida, i saw her on petfinder. the shelters best guess she is a beagle/doberman mix, she is soo striking, that i wanted to see what other people thought she was. she is a BEAUTIFUL unique looking dog! any guesses? mouse over the links to see pictures of her. thanks!

willow

willow

willow
[notify]
Shane DEC- '08-JAN '12- RIP

In dreams I walk- with you..

Barked: Sat Apr 10, '10 7:34pm PST 
I'd be more inclined to think Beagle/ JRT
[notify]
Donovan'sMajesticJet of Solace

Street sweeper!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 1:48am PST 
How old/big is pup? Weim/gsd?
[notify]

♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 5:45am PST 
it says she is 3 years old and is medium sized- less than 30 pounds.

any more ideas?? smile
[notify]
Lola

Poodle, not- doodle!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 6:04am PST 
She looks very feist-y to me. That would be possible, as they are common in the south.

Feist
[notify]
spot

Boomer Did It...

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 7:22am PST 
Chick's got some CrAzY eyes lol wink
[notify]
♥Moll- y♥

Loyal- Sweetheart!

Barked: Sun Apr 11, '10 8:06am PST 
oh goodness, lola! she does look alot like a feist! coloring, tail and everything. maybe thats what she is. wink
[notify]
Echo

mischief is my- middle name

Barked: Fri Apr 16, '10 9:50am PST 
The first pic, what came to my mind was beagle/doxie mix, but the other pics, not so much...confused
[notify]
Gir

All that lives- is holy.

Barked: Mon Apr 19, '10 2:58pm PST 
I don't see it, personally. Gir is half Beagle, half Doberman, and you can see his pics on his page. Here are some more Beagle/Doberman dogs. http://dogbreedinfo.com/beagleman.htm

Although, you know how unpredictable mixes are!

I could see her being a Feist mix, as others have said, though. http://www.goosecreekkennel.com/images/dog_014.jpg
[notify]