GO!

how young do boy dogs start humping?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Maci

Mommy's little- Piggy!

Barked: Mon Sep 15, '08 7:28pm PST 
OMD, I dont know if my eyes saw what I saw but sure looked like my two boy puppies who are just a bit over 6 weeks was doing the nasty upside down if you know what i mean.

Looked like Bert was humping Ernies head!
confusedthinking
[notify]
Cookie

The- canine- vacuum.

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 3:42am PST 
cute names! They might be, but out of excitement. Cookie is a female and humps my cats since about 8 weeks old when she's playing with them.laugh out loud
[notify]
Sophie, SD

Mommy is- thankful for ME!

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 10:45am PST 
Little Sophie climbs on Harley to hump him every chance she gets. It's hilarious to watch. What's even funnier is he lets her. Dogs hump for a variety of reasons, the top one being because its fun.
[notify]

Sirius- Padfoot- Black

Too clever for- Mom's own good!- :)

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 11:15am PST 
We brought Siri and his two brothers, Kadjii and Tykir, home when they were eight weeks old and they immediately started humping each other in play! Tyk, who's the smallest, was the biggest humper!
[notify]
Hunter

Can I please- give you a hug- and a kiss?

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 1:30pm PST 
I'm just 8 weeks old and I humped my mommy's foot yesterday!!! She almost died!!! laugh out loud
[notify]
Maci

Mommy's little- Piggy!

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 6:02pm PST 
ROTFBMAO

ehhehe yeah id like to seen the look on your moms face
[notify]
Tyson

I found my- voice! And it's- fun to talk!!

Barked: Tue Sep 16, '08 7:27pm PST 
I started humping at about 8 weeks--and my mom even posted about it--afraid it was aggression. So far (well until recently when my friend SHOWED me how to hump red face) it has just been excitement. I am pretty sure we're too young to understand what we're really doing just yet...though mom (sigh) says she can't wait to "snip, snip" to hopefully nip this all in the bud.
[notify]
Hershey

I'm sticking my- tongue out at- you!

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 8:31am PST 
Tyson,

altering will not stop a dog from humping. It's not hormonal, it's not sexual (not all the time), it's a way to relieve stress and have fun. My Hershey, 7 yrs, was spayed at 6 mo (I do not recommend for large breeds) and she still humps when the mood strikes her.
[notify]
Bear, Princess, Coco, & Sheba

Questdriven:- cookiemiller.tri- pod.com

Barked: Sat Sep 20, '08 8:41am PST 
Puppies actually hump in play at around 6 weeks, I believe. It's part of their learning process.

Edited by author Sat Sep 20, '08 8:41am PST

[notify]
Bingley

Cookie Monster

Barked: Wed Sep 24, '08 6:27pm PST 
Bingley only started humping after he met my brother for the first time, and decided that he was fun to hump. I figured my brother plays rough and got him all worked up, and plus my brother has the scent of his two ferrets on him. Now that Bingley hasn't seen my brother in a couple weeks, he hasn't humped anything/anyone since.
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2