GO!

Bald Baby

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Rowdy Jack

Wild and Crazy- Rowdy

Barked: Mon Jun 11, '07 2:02pm PST 
My twelve week old Rowdy, a Yorkshire Terrier, is losing his hair on top. He looks like he has a mohawk. It's right between his ears. No rash or scratching, just losing his hair. Someone said he was getting his forever coat. Can anyone out there relate to this? frown
[notify]
Tiny

votes awsomess- dog!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 5:47am PST 
Well,thinking i was like that when i was 4 weeks old i was only the size of your palm. But, it depends on what kind of breed u r to make the time for your buds to grow some fur i eventurely grew some so dont worry he will grow some hair in no time'

i hope this helps
~Tiny~
[notify]
Tiny

votes awsomess- dog!

Barked: Tue Jun 12, '07 5:51am PST 
ohh!! xD i thaught he had no fur sorry wrong info well hears the right one umm my idea would be maybe hes shedding for the summer,he had a fight with other dogs, oryou gave him a bath and if u spray to hard it will come out sorry thats all i got i hope THIS one helps XD

good luck
~Tiny~
[notify]