GO!

Dog Breed?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

Bella

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 4:25pm PST 
I have no clue what my dogs breed is! My dad said the lady who gave bella to him said she was a poodle and bella looks nothing like a poodle :- helpp!
[notify]
Tess

Raw-fed and- loving it!

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 5:16pm PST 
She looks kind of like a rough-coated Jack Russell mixed with something else... what exactly, I don't know. But I definitely see some Jack in her. Whatever she is, she's GORGEOUS and really so cute! Have fun with her!!
[notify]
Charly

Boogar Boy

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 6:10pm PST 
Hmmm... I agree... she is a VERY beautiful girl! But, as to breed, depending on how big she'll be, I'd say likely candidates are some sort of terrier mix, or maybe westie in there somewhere. Could the lady have meant a poodle mix, as that looks possible?
[notify]

Last Ehco- RPT CGN RNCL

in dog training- jerk\'s a noun- not a ver

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 7:00pm PST 
What a cutie!! puppy

Hmmm....thinking...I'd say she looks like some sort of Jack Russel or other terrier mix.
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 7:05pm PST 
OMG Bella is so cute!!! I don't see poodle at all, I'm thinking some kind of terrier mix. The wirey hair is what tipped me off to that. SO adorable! cheer
[notify]
tito

mmm, sneakers.

Barked: Mon May 7, '07 7:36am PST 
she may indeed have poodle in her, but that's definitely mixed with a terrior, quite possibly a jack russell.
sometimes mixed breed pups suprisingly take all the looks form one breed and hardly any form the other.
miss bella is absolutely adorable though, so it hardly matters!
[notify]
Lucy - (4/1/06 - 2/3/08)

Sticks or Muppet

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 5:45am PST 
Bella, looks a bit like a Russell and maybe some kind of terrier..what a cutie..

NY Lucy
[notify]
Buddy

show me the- cookies!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 8:21am PST 
Hmmmm.... She is sooo cute! im not sure about her size... but she looks like maybe and parson/poodle (more favoring the parson) IMOdog
[notify]
Buddy

show me the- cookies!

Barked: Tue May 8, '07 8:54am PST 
Hmmmm.... She is sooo cute! im not sure about her size... but she looks like maybe and parson/poodle (more favoring the parson) IMOdog
[notify]