GO!

puppy teeth

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  
Belle

just your- average sweet- loveable girl!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 7:32pm PST 
Okay tell me this isn't way cool. My big teeth were already in when mommy and daddy got me. But, when my big sis and bro were pups they found all their canines and had a jeweler put a cap with a loop on them so both mommy and daddy have them on their chains around their neck. Pathetic they know but everyone but how cool is that?!
[notify]
Ursa Bella- Minima

I'm a hound- dog...

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 8:04pm PST 
Mom has about four of mine. Both top fangs, one of my teeny top front ones and one of the bigger back ones she found me chewing on after I lost it!

She ripped one out when we were playing with my rope toy. It didn't hurt but I didn't tell her that because I got treats! snoopy
[notify]
Princess Fiona

The Energizer- Bunny. I keep- going...

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 8:06pm PST 
My mommy wishes she had a tooth. But instead she has the stitch that was removed when she had my dew claw taken off.

I prefered to chew on her ears. They were squishy and close to her face. I would crawl up in the middle of the night and start to nibble. and then fall asleep right next to her with my head on the pillow.
[notify]

Lula - -

Too Much- Booty!!!

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 12:23pm PST 
Ohhhhh! I love my mom's ear lobes!!!! My mom had a chihuahua earring last week!!! I just wouldn't let go! My mom screamed really loud too! shock
[notify]
George- Sullivan- Bailey

Proud to be a- Connemara- terrier!

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 12:44pm PST 
Mommy only ever found one of my puppy teeth and can you believe she didn't even THINK to keep it? What kind of a mommy is she? shock BOL just kidding, I love Mommy even if she didn't keep my tooth. She said it's the only one she's ever found... she thinks Tess swallowed all of hers and I swallowed all but that one!
Belle, VERY cool of your mommy and daddy to have the teeth made into jewelry! When I was a baby I liked to chew on Mommy's engagement ring because it was sparkly and I wanted it. I quickly learned that this was not a good idea and I don't chew it anymore silenced
[notify]
Mia Bella

Just a little- girl!

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 3:19pm PST 
Mom always wanted to find one of mine and save it but she never did cry.

I had surgery in March to remove one of my adult incisors 'cause it was crowding my canine and she almost asked the vet to save it but then thought that that might be kinda weird...bol. big grin
[notify]
Marie

Barked: Sat May 5, '07 5:43pm PST 
mommy and daddy have 11 of my baby teeth in a little baggie.

they were surprised that whey were able to find so many since the vet said that I would probably swallow most of them.

smile
[notify]
Roxie, NPC

I'm a poodle! - Got a problem- with that??

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 12:20pm PST 
I wish I had kept Roxie's puppy teeth, I only found one, I kept it for a while but my husband thought I was crazy. We got Daisy when she was 4months old already. Within a week ...all her puppy teeth were gone! Never to be seen again.. Roxie and her played tug of war until all the teeth fell out...I checked Daisy's mouth a week or so after she came home and she had NO teeth! who knows where they ended up.
[notify]
Baguette

Stubborn Wiener

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 2:27pm PST 
Yes,actually,mommy saved every teeth she could get her hands on..wave
[notify]
Gimli

Playful puppy- Dwarf!

Barked: Sun May 6, '07 11:08pm PST 
My mommie tried to, but my daddy didn't know what it was and threw it away! HAHA! But it is okay I still have 3 more so she mightget lucky still!
[notify]
  (Page 2 of 2: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2