GO!

puppy teeth

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions-big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other dog owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:06pm PST 
has any of your mommys or daddys kept one of your puppy teeth??? mom has one of my little bitty teeth. it reminds her of how teeny i was... bol i'm a big boy now. 65 lbs and 7 months on the 13th!
[notify]
Lula - -

Too Much- Booty!!!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:28pm PST 
DOES SHE!!!!!!! Youch!!! embedded in her feetses! red face I prefer to chew on her feetses over any other chew toy! YUMMMMO!

Lula Rose

big grin
[notify]
Rosalita Lola "Rosie"

Love is never- being told you'- naughty!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:48pm PST 
Mummy did save one but she can't remember wehre she put it! shrug She only ever found one so I guess the others were all swallowed or vacuumed up and mummy didn't notice those little needles!!!!!laugh out loud O preferred fingers to feetsies!
[notify]

Zoe

Spoiled with a- capital S

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 12:57pm PST 
Wow. My mom definately should keep my teeth! bol

I'm only 3 months so my baby fangs didn't come out yet. Mom can't wait... I've given her soo many scratches and bite marks people think she was getting abused! bol

she calles me "baby cujo" tee hee big laugh
[notify]
Chico

Blue Cheese...

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:16pm PST 
the one mom kept, she found in her bed!!! bol
[notify]
Jaeger- Meister von- Laker Blue

The- "Shredenator"

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:38pm PST 
My mommy is just waiting for mine to fall out too! Her and daddy have many holes in their arms, legs, feet, and hands....and what ever i can puncture....snoopy When they do, she wants to put them into my scrapbook. she di
[notify]
Ranger Thor- May- 1990-Aug.- 2006

love of my- mommys life!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:41pm PST 
My mommy saved three of mine(those were the only ones she found) and put them in my special scrapbook of all my travels in my 16 years of my life. My mommy was the bestcheercheercheer
[notify]
Boston

BSL - laws against- BigSexyLugs- stop it!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 1:46pm PST 
My mum got 4!
[notify]
Lula - -

Too Much- Booty!!!

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 7:00pm PST 
Actually.... I haven't lost any yet either but I'm worken on it. My mom is nearsighted and probably wouldn't recognize a baby toof framed in Neon. Then there's the problem of keeping track of it over the years.......tiny little needle teefs!

wink
[notify]
Zelda

I solemnly swear- that I'm up to- no good

Barked: Fri May 4, '07 7:18pm PST 
My mommy wanted to, but she never found one! I ate them all, and she wasn't going to look for them when they came back out!! laugh out loud Now I have my adult teeth, and they are BIG! *smiles pretty*
[notify]
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2